Final Report Published
The academic perspective provides for the long-term potential success of our nation in cyberspace and indeed around the world. As we grow responsible cyberspace-empowered citizens who better understand the nature of a connected environment and all that it enables, we may see the emergence of better, more environment-protecting behaviors of people who connect, no matter where they’re from. But, in order to succeed with the academic approach to cyberspace living, we need to address some important issues, as shown here in the barely representative list.
- Scope:Basic entry to Post Graduate level? Continuing education?
- How is the content determined, developed and maintained?
- How, where and by whom is it administered?
- Determine elements of relevance:
- How to make it adaptive and career-level appropriate
- Technically current
- Culturally aligned
- Etc. Formulate study questions for academic research ideas to schools. AFIT, ATIC, NDU, War Colleges, Service Academies, Civilian schools, etc.
Specific Pilot Study Task:
Areas to address: